Tools and Tips to Help Support Your Design Journey
Do you have a vision?
- You have collected photos and ideas for forever!
- You have a file for every room and nook and cranny of your home that is bursting with these ideas.
- You subscribe and have created Idea Books on Pinterest and HOUZZ
- You READ every bit of style and design advice you can find.
Do you know your goals?
- Do you know how much you want to invest in your project (s)?
- Do you know when you would like your project(s) to begin & be completed?
- Do you know who makes the decisions?
How do you want to feel in your space?
- Of course, you want to feel good, but what does that mean to you?
- Do you want to feel energized or lulled into relaxation?
- Do you want your space to reflect your personality, your lifestyle or your ability to enjoy fine furnishings?
What colors make you feel good or bad (what you don’t like is just as important)?
- Do you have a favorite color? Why or why not?
- Do you want to live everyday with this color?
- Do colors remind you of past experiences?
How do you describe your vision?
- Do you share your design ideas with other people?
- Is it easy to describe and find the right words?
Do you need other people to validate your ideas?
- Do you feel confident about your style?
- Do you rely on others to give you the confidence to make decisions?
Are you emotional about your home?
- Is your home your oasis and sanctuary?
- Is it just a place to sleep and change clothes?
Contact us today so we can help you Stage it & Sell it! Design it & Live it!